Thursday, June 2, 2011

BMR 2011

Well I've been back for a week and I'm still stoked about the fun time I had at the BMR. The mountains of Tennessee are the prefect setting for a good old fashion bike run. The camp grounds were right on the Hiwasse river witch was nice for catching some trout for dinner, swimming and just hanging out with your feet in the water. The facilities were nice and the staff at the campgrounds were friendly. Thanks to Zinger for inviting me to ride with his group on Friday. I was able to ride with Kevin Baas, Warren Jr., Colleen Swartz and don't want to forget Bondo, Zinger, Willard and Ben. It was a blast riding behind Baas watching him carve up the twisties on the Knuck. Good times. Forgot the battery for the camera that day. Good thing Colleen was there.
Lunch stop.

I had a chance to chill with Chris Callen and Colleen. I thought it was really cool that he came over to thank me for coming out to support his event. I had meet Chris several times before but never had the time to really talk to him. He is a cool down to earth dude. It was interesting to here his vision for the future of the biker scene and motorcycle industry in general. He has a very positive outlook. Anyway I had a great time and would recommend this rally to anyone who is sick of the vendor swap meet atmosphere of the big mainstream rallies.

No comments:

Post a Comment