Friday, April 29, 2011

Bagathoner American Cycle

I found this link Googleing Texas Bike Works.  Liam I know but I need to see what my advertising dollars are doing for me. I was surprised to see it.  It was a while back but I got into an argument with a sales rep. that was telling me that the internet was not a viable form of advertising.  He was trying to sell me ad space in the magazine but I was asking about there internet presence.  At the time American Cycle didn't have a web site for whatever reason. I guess they got rid of that guy and hired someone that has a handle on what's been going on.  Happy to see it.  On a side note I met Tony Frey at the Rick Fairless in Dallas.  Whey cool dude I hope he was the one to get thing going in the right direction.

http://www.americanbagger.com/featuredetails.asp?fldkey=222

No comments:

Post a Comment